Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Top Three March 2015


It's still early April, and it's not too late to talk about my March favourites is it? I just wanted to start a mini blog series on my monthly favourites (or so at least I can keep updating my blog every month without fail). So just three simple favourites, at least one about beauty and the other two can be pretty much anything. Here were my three favourites for March.

Sohum's Reed Diffuser Tahitian Garden

The diffuser has always been in my room but I never really gave a thought about it until Sara came over and entered my room and that was the first thing she complimented on. I bought this a diffuser a year ago and it does wonders for a small space like my room. It's not too overpowering, just a gentle, floral scent. Although it doesn't have jasmine in it, I still think it has a similar smell to it.

The Rules of Work by Richard Templar

I'm finally entering into the work force and I've been indulging in this book to prep myself for it. Each rule is written over two pages, so it's a really easy read for an instant motivation. My dad gave me this book two years ago, so I'm finally putting it into good use.

Burberry's Lip Velvet in Peony Dust

I absolutely LOVE this. I bought this sometime in August last year and wore it during cooler months. I decided to wear this again since Autumn is here. I first fell in love with it when Rosie Huntington wore it on one of the Burberry ads and I just had to have it. It's nude with a hint of dusty pink, so it pretty much goes with everything. Even though it matte, it doesn't dry out like drugstore lipsticks, it does go on like velvet. Also, the packaging is really beautiful. It's magnetic so you don't have to worry about loose lipstick covers.




Have a lovely April, darlings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment