Sunday, March 25, 2012

Haul - Priceline

Hey darlings,

I have been busy with coming back to Melbourne, settling down with school and touring around Australia with the family. So I am back with more stuff to review and guess what? A video I shot yesterday. Forgive me for the long break? =D

Also, I don't know why my video was like compressed. My face looks so elongated. =.=


Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener - $10.20
Nail beds getting shorter, chipping, peeling, how my nails have suffered after doing house chores. It's a simple base coat as I mentioned in the video, so hopefully this will come to my nails' rescue, for they need to grow badly.

Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in 660 Grape - $15.95
See the chips? 
 It dries fast, but it can't handle heavy duty chores. I'm pretty sure it'll last longer if I wore gloves when doing house chores. But as far as the top speed drying, yeap, it definitely dries super fast. Give it a good 10 minutes, it'll be done in a jiffy! Also, I love the colors they had. I wish they had the silver metallic ones in the Top Speed range though. But the colors are still limited in the range, but I'm sure they'll be bringing more colors out!


OPI An Affair in Red Square - $19.95
I have been searching high and low for this color, and I finally got my hands on this baby. I will definitely show you guys the swatches as soon as I change my nail polish color from the Revlon one! I can't wait to paint my nails red with this one.

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Blackest Black - $16.95
I have never tried Gel Liners before and I was waiting for my liquid liner to finish. So after hearing raves on gel and I finally finished my liquid, I bought this. And I must say, I now understand why people have been going mad about it. I was there were cheaper alternatives in Priceline, but I was thinking I wanted something which would give me a good experience and impression on gel liners, so I chose Maybelline. I don't think I'll be going back to liquid eyeliners for a while. =)

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 645 Red Revival - $16.95
 Most of the lipstick packaging are starting to look quite similar, don't you think? Like I said, if I wanted to test out a new item, the first brand I would go for is Maybelline. It's affordable and their products are not too shabby. I love how the red looked on me and it had a really nice sweet smell to it. Plus, it was creamy on lips and they lasted for so long. I only had to reapply them after eating but even that, the color was still there just a little faded out. My lips didn't dry out and I felt really comfortable wearing them. Best lipstick I own, I must say. The Revlon Lip Butters are different cause they are like lip balms. Different category.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner - $8.50

First lipliner I've ever owned because I didn't see the purpose of getting one for the other colors cause they were pretty light. So since I got a red lipstick, I knew I needed a lipliner to outline and define the lips. Creamy, it doesn't pull the skin much, glides on smoothly.

Manicare Eyelash curler - $ 11.99
I didn't expect much out of this. It did it's job, curling my lashes, better than the one I previously had. It also comes with an extra refill pad.

Manicare Dual Cosmetic Sharpener - $8.99
 I bought this because the lipliner reminded me I needed one to keep it sharp. I also have a couple of NYX jumbo eye pencils that needed to be sharpened, so I got the dual hole one.

Schwarzkopf Heidi's Heat Styles Heat Protectant Spray - $6.99
Every girl probably needs one of these. To protect our hair from all that heat we put our hair through just to achieve beautiful hair. Gonna try this out when I curl my hair next time. I can't wait to use this! Will do a review on this!

So, my first video, a long post, I hope you guys enjoyed it! I've done another video, so please stay tuned!



Lots of love,
Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment