Friday, April 6, 2012

March Hits and Misses

Hello once again! I'm doing my best to getting used to the filming and editing and the whole lot (who knew it could be really tiring?). But I'm love that I'm doing all this! Here's a video of my march hits and misses!



Sorry, for the abrupt ending though. I couldn't fit my ending footage because it was more than 15 minutes already and I had to cut out a lot of footage out, that's why it took longer for me to edit. =S



Swatches (L-R): Lollipop, Sweet Tart, Berry Smoothie and Tutti Frutti

Love these!! If I can them more of them and more colors, I definitely would. They are my everyday go-to lip products in the morning and I can wear them until at night. One of the BEST products I've ever used.


It still looks white to me. It's not what I wanted, it takes quite a lot of pressure to get the product onto my skin so it definitely hurts on my waterline. And it's been a couple of days now and I tried using it on my waterline, it doesn't even really apply evenly. It makes my whole eye make up look weird cause there are shimmers in only some parts of the waterline. It claims to last for 16 hours. Well, as if I don't already dislike it, it doesn't help that it only lasts for an hour. I don't even bother reapplying it because I'm happy it goes off. Doubt I'm going to reach for this product anytime soon.


In the video it looks brighter and trust me it's usually THAT white. The picture above has already been oxidized and it does not work well with my BB creams and it causes streaks because the formula itself is very thick. And it is really difficult to blend into my skin, it makes me look white, I just don't like this product. It is definitely a miss for me.



Am in LOVE with the mascara. I know in the video I said I don't like the brush because it is kind of big but I really don't mind it because of it's amazing things it can do with my eyelashes! I hardly use falsies because I'm just too lazy to put them on unless it is for a special event. But these are wonderful. There are no clumps (probably because of the big brush), application is pretty even, formula is wonderful, loads of volume and length and it holds my curls the whole day!



My current favorite moisturizer because of the ambivalent weather. Super intensive, and it really moisturizes those dry areas and it really helps in the morning. Whenever my skin starts to itch, I put this on immediately and it stops itching because it's very soothing and it becomes all better after an hour. Plus point, it is a hypoallergenic lotion. So that means, those of you who have really sensitive skin or who are more prone to allergic reactions can use this baby. Though a little sticky at first, it is worth it because the end result is beautiful, soft and supple skin!

That's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed the video, I'll see you guys soon.


Toodles,
Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment