Thursday, December 11, 2014

Review: Biore Marshmallow Foaming Facial Wash

I recently went on a trip to Bangkok and decided to stock on my Essential Shampoo products in Watsons. I'm a really big fan of Biore's Oil Cleanser and I just happened to see this super cute facial wash! I normally stay away from foam cleansers because I don't like that squeaky, clean feeling because it tends to strip off all the natural oils from my skin. My skin is really dry during the colder seasons and when I use the foam cleansers, it makes my skin even drier after I pat my face dry and it'll start flaking. It's a nuisance. Rant over.


So since I was already a Biore Oil Cleanser enthusiast, I thought may as well give this a shot since I was looking for a new cleanser besides my normal Eucerin Milk Cleanser (which I have been using for years). Soft like Baby Skin! Marshmallow Foam! Seeing how adorable that marshmallow foam character, I knew I just had to buy it. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a sucker for cute stuff. Sigh. Damn it, marketing tactics.

The labels are all in Thai, so I can't understand anything. But the ingredients doesn't list any of the Parabens, so YAY!


That's how much I use each time. I don't push the whole pump down because a little of it is all you need for your entire face once you lather it up with water. The scent is rather enjoyable and it just makes me feel like my day is over and I'm finally winding down.

I feel clean and really refreshed after I wash it off with warm water. There's no stripping, clean feeling which I dislike. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and somehow just soft and supple. Truly it stands to what it says, soft like baby skin! I've never experienced such a nice facial wash before and it's off the counter. This is the main reason why I look forward to taking my make up off and washing up these days. I WAS IN LOVE AFTER THE FIRST WASH! 

I don't know if this is available in Malaysia, but I hope it is, because I would definitely repurchase this again and again. It should be stocked up in Singapore. Sigh, what a pain that Australia doesn't have the Asia range. WHY  D:

If you guys happen to find this, try it out and let me know!


Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment